Congratulations on being selected to play for SC del Sol and many thanks for choosing to play with us!
Our on-line registration is available for the 2014-15 season. If you have any questions or problems during the process please contact your coach.
You are registering for either the North program or the East Valley program (Kim Byrnes’ teams). Please make sure you register for the correct program.
For players new to SC del Sol North: New Player Registration
For returning players to SC del Sol North (streamlined process): Returning Player Registration
For players new to SC del Sol East Valley: New Player Registration
For returning players to SC del Sol East Valley: Returning Player Registration
1. Click on one of the “Registration” links above
2. There are quite a few registration options, particularly at the older ages, and it is important you know the correct category you should be registering for. For example if you are registering for an older girls team are you ECNL or non – ECNL? If you are registering for an older boys team are you WCDA/NPL or non – WCDA/NPL? Registering for the correct group ensures you are paying the correct registration fee. Please communicate with your coach if you are unsure!
3. Complete all the forms fully. Do not worry about team placement when you are registering as that will be done by the SC del Sol staff.
4. Payment options: i) Pay the deposit by credit card and agree to the credit card payment plan. ii) Pay the full amount by credit card. iii) Pay by check – if you register and click ‘pay by check’ you must mail in a check immediately. If you have not made arrangements within 7 days your registration will be deleted by the system.
5. After you complete the registration and payment, you can print out a registration form.
6. The next step will be to go to the forms tab and print out the SC del Sol Player/Parent Agreement, AYSA Medical Release, AYSA Code of Conduct and the AYSA Concussion form. Failure to do so in a timely manner will delay the registration process. Please complete those forms and return to the coach. Do not mail anything in to the office.
7. When you have completed the registration process you will receive an email confirmation. Please forward this email to your coach to let him/her know that you have registered successfully.
Thanks for registering with SC del Sol and good luck with the coming season!