Save the date for next year: February 7 – 9, 2014
Thank you to all of our 299 participating teams for a great tournament!
This year we had a record breaking number of teams apply for Desert Classic. 315 teams applied and 299 were accepted. Of these teams, 89 are out of state teams visiting us from Alaska, Oregon, New Jersey, Virginia, Utah, Texas, Nevada, New Mexico, Illinois, Wyoming, Cal South and Colorado. We also have 3 teams from Canada! The list of accepted teams is below. Aside from our PDT there’s no other tournament in Arizona that attracts as many out of state teams.
Desert Classic Tournament T-shirts Now available! Buy online or at every tournament field during the Desert Classic.
Sports Video USA will be providing the official video services at the Desert Classic! e-mail email@example.com your game information in advance (date, time, park, field #, team) and they will confirm. Questions? Call Conrado Portnoy at 949-705-7012
Our Tournament Director is Nancy Hayes:
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 480-330-2022
Dates: February 8-10, 2013
Age Groups: U7 through U16 Boys & Girls
- Rose Mofford, 9833 N 25th Ave, Phoenix Field map
- Reach 11 Sports Complex, 2425 E Deer Valley Rd, Phoenix Field Map
- Red Mountain, 905 N. Sunvalley Blvd Mesa field map
- Quail Run, 4155 E Virginia, Mesa field map revised 2/6/13
- Enterprise Rent a Car discounts click here!
- Van rental discounts click here! For the past 10 years A1 Leasing has provided vans for our visiting teams. Let them know you are with the Desert Classic and they will handle your van rental needs.
SC del Sol Soccer Club is proud to partner with the Greater Phoenix Convention & Visitors Bureau’s Passkey Housing services. Their reputation in managing accommodations for sports events is excellent and we believe they will bring the same degree of professionalism, attention to detail, and quality that our staff and volunteers bring to the organization and execution of the tournament itself. For hotel related inquiries please email email@example.com or leave a message on their voicemail line 602-452-6269.
For more information please contact Tournament Director Nancy Hayes via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 480-330-2022
Past Tournament Results