Desert Classic 2014 Tournament (U7 – U16 Boys and Girls)
February 7 – 9, 2014
For the 2013 tournament we had a record breaking number of teams (315) apply for Desert Classic. Of these teams, 89 visited us from Alaska, Oregon, New Jersey, Virginia, Utah, Texas, Nevada, New Mexico, Illinois, Wyoming, Cal South and Colorado. We also had 3 teams from Canada! Aside from our PDT there’s no other tournament in Arizona that attracts as many out of state teams. Why do we have so many teams enter?
- Fantastic facilities including Reach 11.
- A well run, very organized event that puts the teams first.
- Guaranteed 3 – game minimum.
- All goals and fields are regulation size based upon the age group.
- Length of games are regulation based upon age group.
- No coach conflicts in group stages (based upon 2 teams).
- Multiple flights in every age group. Our aim is to make sure all teams are evenly matched.
- The same pricing as 2013. Desert Classic remains one of the most cost effective tournaments in Arizona.
- All teams are accepted but be sure to register early!
As of December 5th, 2013 we have almost twice the registrations we had at this point last year! We already have teams registered from Arizona, Canada, Colorado, Illinois, Minnesota, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, Oregon, Texas North, Utah, Washington and Wyoming. Over 100 out of state teams already!
Dates: February 7-9, 2014
Age Groups: U7 through U16 Boys & Girls
- U7-U8 $375
- U9 – U11 $425
- U11 (11v11) $525
- U12 – U16 $525
Apply Now! 2014 Desert Classic Application Entry Deadline is Fri Jan 10th, 2014
The Desert Classic is a Stay and Play tournament. SC del Sol Soccer Club is proud to partner with the Greater Phoenix Convention & Visitors Bureau’s Passkey Housing services. Their reputation in managing accommodations for big sports events is first class and they bring the same degree of professionalism, attention to detail and quality that Desert Classic teams expect. All room rates and room blocks have been specially negotiated by the GPCVB for our event.
Please note: Booking hotel accommodations through the Passkey Housing services is mandatory for our Desert Classic Tournament. Anyone that books outside of our hotel block will be removed from the tournament list.
Passenger Vans – 12 and 15 seat passenger vans are in great demand during tournament week. The leading provider in Phoenix is A1 Van leasing and they have been providing Desert Classic teams with excellent service for the past 6 years. Special tournament rates have been negotiated. Please contact them at 602-275-7300.
For more information regarding any aspect of the Desert Classic please contact Tournament Director Mat Evans: email@example.com or 480.747.3771
Past Tournament Results